My extensive experience allows me to have gained enough knowledge of the rare book and manuscript business to have multiple specialties.
I am thoroughly equipped as a specialist in:
- The Bible: all aspects of Biblical manuscripts from 200 BC to the Renaissance (and beyond in the case of Hebrew Sefer Torahs), and printed Bibles in all languages from incunables to modern Fine Press editions; I have a particularly strong background in early Bibles in English from 1526 through 1611.
- Illuminated Manuscripts of the medieval and Renaissance periods;
- Ancient Writing: Mesopotamian and Egyptian;
- 19th Century Literature, especially Charles Dickens and other Victorian Novelists; mad writers of the "American Renaissance" e.g. Edgar Allan Poe and Herman Melville.
- Modern first editions of high monetary value, especially James Joyce, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and high spots of other authors.
- History of Economic and Political Theory.